Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Originally Posted by SKane
Ron Kulas could save a burning bus full of children and he'd not overcome the amount of warehoused @zzhole inventory he's built up over the years on multiple forums.
He's a condescending, violating, consciously-malevolent prick.

He's the campfire's modern day safariman and is richly deserving of any and all vitriol sent his way. If you're not able to google the guy and find out for yourself – prayers sent.

Twer this forum a real campfire, the windbag would have had his teeth kicked in long ago. And the only fight would be amongst the other members to see who'd be first in line for the kick at the cat.

He truly is a piece of shyte. I think of him of like a teenage SafariMan, hasn't really developed into full blown BS but he is heading there in a hurry. I respect a lot of real bowhunters, he is not even close to a bowhunter. He shoots a bow at animals over bait or on fenced hunts. Just waiting for Shart Things to bring out the winch......

And...AND...wasn't this the guy that paid money to shoot a tame, domestic cow in Hawaii with a bow?

I'm 99% positive it's one in the same and he posted a pic of his big scary, domestic cow hunt in paradise. hahahahaha

You can't make this chidt up!

In fact, it's udderly ridiculous.

Sir, that was a wild Vancouver bull. DG +P+, part of the Hawaiian Big 5. AND he waddled quick like up a hill for it. Like to see you slay a beast while on the verge of a 80 yard uphill hike induced massive coronary.