great picture ! and any bear close to me i have learned respect , my good friend who was a Marine in Viet Nam and did some bear guide work in Alaska always said he like to see bears but only when the bear was a long ways away . told me the story of one of his clients on a Brown Bear hunt David as a guide always carried a 338 Win .mag. but the client had a new 340 Weatherby mag. . he seen a big bear few hundreds yards away so they stalk the bear with the right wind to the steam bed area my friend David the Marine crawled slower over the bank, and there was the bear 15 feet away ,bear had a huge head ,bear was digging in the bank ,David eased backed down the ditch bank ,told the client/hunter where the bear was , the client/hunter crawled up the bank, next thing that happened hunter had crawled back down and said he didn`t really care to shoot a bear anymore and that David could if he wanted too he would tag the bear . David said no he would not kill the bear ,David told me this that client/hunter`s eyes were huge and was white as a ghost and wanted to get out of there.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman