Sure, I've got one, but I don't know for how much longer. The brother-in-law called yesterday and said that he and the wife are headed this way for a visit. They are from Helena, Montana and hunt elk and mule deer every year. I built up that '60's M700 7mm RM as my first do everything rifle and it has from elk to whitetail, but it is too big for WI. deer hunting and I'm getting too old to chase the elk in the mountains. Even the elk I've shot with that rifle could have been shot with my newer 7mm-08 that I reworked the same as that 7mm RM. That magnum has just taken up a slot in the gun safe for the last 10 years and it's a travesty not to hunted with out west, so I suspect that I'll rehome it to Kevin. 7# with a Kevlar Brown Precision stock, #1 taper barrel and action all hard chrome and bead blasted, camo painted, reworked trigger, Swarovski 2.5-10x42 PH 30mm on Conetrol rings and bases.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory