Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Swamplord
What you doing in Willow .... lookin for Willowbillies ?

Study your alphabet, lol .. no cryptic hidden stuff

Long Range Hunter - LRH = 7mm/338 Norma Mag Improved circa 2012/2013 ..

predates the other wimpy one that doesn't have the capacity to push the 195-197 bullets to a usable level

Long Range Magnum -LRM = 7mm/375 Ruger castrated ie , shortened and reduced capacity ... Lots of guys still think it's a straight necked down 375 Ruger but that's "not the case" ... see what I did there, lol !

Big difference between the LRH & LRM .... which is barely a magnum

Listen I work at the dump for a reason.. my screen on phone is cracked pretty bad.. I hope I have some money left over on payday and I can get a new screen.. Far as cryptic you post stuff on these cool cartridges with no background on them. Granted I will never be able to afford one of those rifles you have. Unless H&R will make a barrel, that single shot H&R is a pretty sweet gun. One day I hope I find a scope in transfer trailers at the dump I work at. Then I can finally scope it.. I did find some canned moose the other day at the dump…

Sounds like things are looking up for you then..

Oh lord I don’t think that canned moose meat wasn’t any good, my stomach is all ph ucked up and I been pissing out my ass all morning.

That's not good. No wonder they threw that schidt away!!! Go get another vaccination supplied by the tribe. I hear they are paying you to get more.. That may help monetarily.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA