Yes, I do, too. A lot of aficionados consider the Mk II the best of the breed without the needless lawyering up of the Mk III. I do like the easy takedown of the Mk IV's, that feature let me buy a new upper for $40 so I now have two different pistols which can be switched back and forth in about 20 seconds.

Got a Mk IV standard 6" blued which is very lightweight and balances all in the hand, then the 5 1/2" bull barrel replacement upper for a little more weight out front. The last one is a Mk III 6 7/8" slabsides with a lot more weight out front. Both frames have really great triggers thanks to Volquartsen.

This one would just split a very thin hair between a standard and 5.5" bull barrel as to weight and balance so trying hard to talk myself out of it. It would most likely have a red dot mounted so sight radius isn't a factor. The seller's price is on the top edge of what I'd hope to spend, then add sales tax and shipping and FFL fee to that plus maybe/probably another Volquartsen trigger kit and $$$$$.

Oh well, need/want/need/want - eeny meeny miney moe... wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!