Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Yes, I do, too. A lot of aficionados consider the Mk II the best of the breed without the needless lawyering up of the Mk III. I do like the easy takedown of the Mk IV's, that feature let me buy a new upper for $40 so I now have two different pistols which can be switched back and forth in about 20 seconds.

Got a Mk IV standard 6" blued which is very lightweight and balances all in the hand, then the 5 1/2" bull barrel replacement upper for a little more weight out front. The last one is a Mk III 6 7/8" slabsides with a lot more weight out front. Both frames have really great triggers thanks to Volquartsen.

This one would just split a very thin hair between a standard and 5.5" bull barrel as to weight and balance so trying hard to talk myself out of it. It would most likely have a red dot mounted so sight radius isn't a factor. The seller's price is on the top edge of what I'd hope to spend, then add sales tax and shipping and FFL fee to that plus maybe/probably another Volquartsen trigger kit and $$$$$.

Oh well, need/want/need/want - eeny meeny miney moe... wink

Its a nice pistol. Probably well balanced and very accurate. The MKII is my favorite.. I'm down to 2, but my 5.5" stainless bull barrel is my favorite. Probably shoots as well as my 6 7/8" slab side stainless, but lighter and quicker on target. I'll bet the pistol in your OP is more of the same. Great pistols..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA