Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by Oldman03
I find it funny that 20 years ago, nuclear energy was baaaad. The green people were 1000% against it, but..... now that those same green people realize that there will never be enough solar and wind generated electricity to meet their needs, they have decided that nuclear energy is green.

All they are is a bunch of dumbasses!
similar thing with shopping bags - 40-50 years ago paper bags were bad, using up too many trees, chemical polution, etc. Now plastic is bad, let's use a renewable resource.

I was reading something the other day and the guy wrote to control people you create an object of panic and convince them there will be consequences if these objects of panic are not stopped. The things described above as well as climate change and domestic terrorists are all objects of panic. There are lots more.

Sounds like you read the book "State of Fear" by Micheal Chrichton. There's about a 5 or 6 page dissertation where one man is schooling another on how dot gov uses fear to control WE THE PEOPLE. I read that book about five years ago. When the covid crap started up, that conversation in the book was almost the script for what followed. Kind of like deja vu all over again. That was probably one of the reasons I refused to wear a mask unless absolutely forced to do so and for the record, I never experienced covid 19. Still refuse the mask except at the doctors or for my chemo treatments where I have no choice in the matter. When confronted by some snowflake at the store I ask back, I'm not afraid. are you afraid? are you living in fear? I'm not and it's probly because I read that novel over five years ago. Old age or that damn cancer may kill me. Might even be a jealous husband but to live in fear of a virus I can't see, no way Jose!
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE