Originally Posted by milespatton
Originally Posted by ingwe
Thanks for the input guys. Looks like I might have to try a mag primer...I'm shooting the stuff in a .243 and all is good...accuracy, velocity etc but it just seems pretty sooty.I bought a batch because I couldn't find any IMR or H 4350 for months, so I'll have no problem using it up!
I went to the place where I usually get my powder, with a long list of powders that I would buy, if they had them. None on my list, but they they had a lot of one pound cans of AA 4350 so I bought some. Going to try it in a .243 Winchester that is fairly new to me, and try to save my other powders to use in rifles with proven loads. Where do you find load info for this powder? miles

Miles ol buddy, hope this finds you well...

I used this site a lot for reference... for your convenience the following link, I just picked a 100 grain bullet for load data in the 243...

other bullet weights are no problem, its an easy site to navigate.. anyway:

https://stevespages.com/243_2_100.html

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez