Originally Posted by Seafire
There is a major racism problem in this nation....Thank the DemocRats for fathering it, and even more so for keeping it alive.
The DNCC is the party for the treatment of Victims...

One sees racism daily where ever you go....but its the opposite of how they convey it...to the public...

1. Do nothing to "upset" of piss off some one who claims to be black.
2. Black people can piss on, rape rob kill etc, any white people anytime they want, and do so with impunity. They are the class that is trying to be privileged., at everyone else's expense.

I've always had a simple personal philosophy in life...

How I am going to react to anyone, regardless of who they are or what they are... is going to mirror exactly how they act toward me..

But rest assured, its easy to see where black people in this nation get this attitude from... Its pushed by white leftist liberal idiots...
As long as they can keep black people thinking they are victims, then they fabricate a platform to get others to think, they are the saviors of the oppressed, when they are the ones doing the oppression to all people of society as a whole. Teaching Black people that they amount to nothing without the assistance of white liberals. These clowns are the plantation owners, not white conservatives.

It gets me on how many white people seem to swallow this Bullschitt, hook line and sinker. I have no reason to feel guilty about anything in this world based on my skin color, which NO ONE ELSE of other skin color or ethnicity should feel guilty of either...

ya wanna end racism? quit listening to the DNCC and their propaganda which has the goal to keep racism alive, so we will need them to supposedly solve it all....Social elitist, causing a problem and then trying to convince everyone that we need them to solve it, which keeping it alive and fanning the flames of it, is all they are really doing...

Liberal leftists are the source of the problem.. not any type of solution....
^^^^^^^^
Sums it up pretty well.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience