Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by 79S
Have no idea who George is? With that when shooting a rifle like you have. One must refer to yards as “hundo” it’s prs talk. I don’t write the rules I just follow them. I edited yo post to reflect that..

George Gardener of GA Precision.

https://www.gaprecision.net/about-ga-precision/meet-the-staff/george-gardner.html
Listen man I work at the dump it’s equivalent to a county dump I make $12.62 an hour after taxes and paying medical because I only work 38 1/2 hour work weeks so I don’t get benefits so I have to pay for my own medical insurance which is 600 a month. I bring home $1026 a month $513 bucks every two week. So I’ll never be able to afford GA precision rifle and I will never meet this George Gardner either. I did see a savage axis I wanted it was $219 so I found a lawnmower at the dump and put a little work into it got it running and hung up some signs mowing yards for $20 but one of my first job was a yard that was 2 acres I spent the better part of five hours this is after I got off work mowing this place. After I was done I went to go collect my 20 bucks the lady started yelling through the door to get off her property or she was going to call the state troopers so I got out there. I ended up making about $60 until the lawnmower engine blew up and pushed back to the dump and can you believe it they charged me 30 bucks to dispose of it. So in the end only made $30 dollars.

Last edited by 79S; 09/27/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.