Originally Posted by RickBin
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Well Ric, it's a good looking outfit and it shoots nice. If'n them squares are an inch I see sub moa but not sub .5 moa. You gotta be 8snake to do that...mb

Ha! Just that last 300-yard group, MB, where my zig canceled out my zag for once.

I don't think I can hold .5 MOA anymore. wink That's what I'm telling myself anyway so I don't burn up components shaving group size here.

She'll do ...

Ric your right of course, it is a very good looking outfit and shoots as good as it looks.. more than a few years ago I loaded some guns and ammo into my old Toyota in early April of that year to drive north too Glasgow Mt.. I attended the Icebreaker ll LR shoot Scenarshooter put on. As well as getting to meet Scenar and crew I met Montana Marine , defave , Billy goat gruff and the GAP crew. George is quite the guy and a great shot. His guns seem flawless. Were more than a few GAP shooters there and they don't miss much. Congrats on a fine rifle.mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "