Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by irfubar
Losttrasil60 is wrong and full of schit..... typical brain dead libtard....

In regards to bighorn sheep it says "It is unlawful to posses bighorn sheep head/horns picked up in the wild" this has been a law for a long time , a legally taken sheep has an identifying plug placed in the horns... I have heard of rare exceptions where a person finds a ram dead by natural causes and a game warden accompanies them to the site and allows an individual to take the horns... my guess is you better have connections to make that happen.

As for elk deer etc... the law is a little more vague... but I tend to believe Shrapnel on this.
Cutting off horns without tagging them during season is bound to get you in trouble

As usual another resident libtard (lostsoul60) is a moron and wrong
Originally Posted by irfubar
Losttrasil60 is wrong and full of schit..... typical brain dead libtard....

In regards to bighorn sheep it says "It is unlawful to posses bighorn sheep head/horns picked up in the wild" this has been a law for a long time , a legally taken sheep has an identifying plug placed in the horns... I have heard of rare exceptions where a person finds a ram dead by natural causes and a game warden accompanies them to the site and allows an individual to take the horns... my guess is you better have connections to make that happen.

As for elk deer etc... the law is a little more vague... but I tend to believe Shrapnel on this.
Cutting off horns without tagging them during season is bound to get you in trouble

As usual another resident libtard (lostsoul60) is a moron and wrong

Wrong again California transplant.

With the passage of Senate Bill 344, it is now legal for people to pick up and possess skulls and horns of bighorn sheep as long as they died of natural causes. Those who recover horns or skulls must report the find to Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks within 48 hours and present it to FWP for inspection and plugging within 10 days

Maybe you confused personal issues with ..uh sheep?

https://legiscan.com/MT/bill/SB344/2021

"Summary
Allow for adult inmates at Pine Hills Youth Correctional Facility"

A little confusing....
This is the one I found... https://legiscan.com/MT/bill/SB344/2019

along with the 344 bill you found

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.