Baltimore deserves everything it gets.

I used to fly into there for a job I had going in Martinsburg, WV. Their PD must have buddies at the airport that report who flies in with a checked handgun, as I got stopped about a mile from the rental car place, "Just to check" if I had my weapon correctly secured.

TSA says ammo has to be locked in the dame container as the handgun. To legally transport in MD they have to be secured in separate locked containers.

I read their dang book, and in my locked suitcase I had two TSA approved pistol cases, one with my weapon and one with my ammo. Very professional Sargent allowed as to I had it correct but he wanted to know how I got the ammo out of the handgun case. Told him the truth, I swapped it in the bathroom of the airport, as I knew that driving with them both in the same container was a crime there.

I also remember that WV had a sign on the state line that said "Stop and load" for travelers coming from MD.

I felt safer in Mexico.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA