Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I belong to the Maryland Motor Truck Association. Every week they send out their news letter that pertains to the trucking industry. This was in yesterday's news letter.

Canada's COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Expires September 30.

Health Canada has announced that the COVID-19 vaccine requirement, along with other associated travel rules, will expire on September 30, 2022. Effective October 1, 2022, all travelers entering Canada, regardless of citizenship, will no longer be required to:

Submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
Provide proof of vaccination;
Undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
Carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
Monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada.
Praise he Lord, the panic is subsiding. I never did panic, but about half the people I know panicked and some enjoyed every minute of it. Got to stay home and peck on a computer all day. Not get showered or dressed to go to work or school. As Steve said, they followed the science. No matter how stupid it sounded. The most scholarly and up to date scientists had the know how to prevent a worldwide catastrophe. Except it wasn't a catastrophe and nothing they did worked. As an RN NP told me, it's a highly contagious virus, it can't be stopped. And it wasn't.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."