Jordan;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope the day is behaving for you all on your side of the big hills and you and your fine family are well.

If my math is correct, we're at $1.93CDN/liter so that'd be $7.30CDN/US gallon, which would in turn be $5.35US/US gallon here in Bring Cash.

Up into Muncho Lake or at Liard Hot Springs it was $2.35CDN/liter and in Dawson City we paid $2.45CDN/liter = $6.80US/US gallon - again if my cyphering is correct.

We saw a good smattering of folks going up on those "sports adventure" type bikes, usually in groups and while they'd get wet and buggy, it wouldn't require a call to the bank for a fuel up.

The other thing we saw a double handful of was Unimog, Man, Steyr and either a Volvo or Scania converted to "overlander" rigs. Mostly they were running European plates too Jordan, so they had to get it here!

Our youngest daughter was paying close to Dawson City prices in the Lower Mainland this weekend too she said.

Anyways that's a few months old info for sure, but hopefully someone finds it useful.

All the best to you all this week and good hunting.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"