Originally Posted by gunzo
Well, my bud showed up today with the 457 on the adjustable Boyds adj. stock model with a 6.5 -20 Vortex.

The trigger had a lot of pre travel but was crisp afterward. Adjusted the pre travel screw to release & backed off. 2.5# My bud was ecstatic & I was glad as I wasn't in the mood for a tear down. I'm willing to play with all the adjustments & alternative springs later if he wants it.

The 457 does seem to be a step up from previous models, I might learn from it's case holder & extractor profile & fix the ejection on my 452.

The groups later, but like the 457 from what I've seen.

Keep us posted man. Those 457's seem like damn nice rifles. I've had them in hand a few times, but never bought one. Same can be said for the T1x... You mentioned doing some shoots, do you guys have any KYL targets? Those are always fun. It is a great test of a rifles accuracy. By the time you are done, you'll know which rifles shoot best. They are very easy to set up and are reasonably priced.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA