This is a copy-and-paste from an Internet site describing the hammer-forging process. The quote that you dug up of mine, was an attempt to answer the question "how is rifling put into barrels" The quote you presented was just the part about hammer-forging. I didn't go into great detail as to how hydraulic impact was used, just that it was a very expensive machine that was used for high-production.

The first quote is from Rifle Shooter magazine

]" barrel can be rifled in a matter of seconds with a single pass of a broach or button; or in two hours by the incremental cutting of one groove at a time using a solitary cutting tool. Or, if you've got the big bucks of a major firearms company, you can shell out a million-plus dollars for a hammer forging machine and literally beat the rifling into the barrel, while at the same time shape it to its finished contour. Some manufacturers even hammer-forge the chamber at the same time by using a mandrel that looks like a cartridge case stuck on the end of a rifled steel rod."

Here is a link with more explanations and photos.
http://technology.calumet.purdue.edu/met/higley/Precision%20Shooting%20Magazine%20-%20November-%202005%20(Vol_%2053%20-%20No_%207).htm

I think if you check with anyone with an IQ that is a couple of points above yours, you will find that, as I said, Remington and others use hammer-forged barrels. That brings up my next thought: I have often heard it said: "Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience"

That being said, you can argue with yourself, or someone else, I've had enough of the "special olympics" I'm done.

There is a very fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental illness"