The Forsyth Rifle and Pistol Club run the Quigley and they allready have too many classes at this shoot. Nothing but buffalo hunt era guns ( or clones of) and lead bullets allowed. Age wise none are discriminated against, I've seen more single digit aged kids participate with their parents help than you can imagine. Right up to the offhand part they do okay. Those that lack the strength to hold and shoot a 10+# rifle offhand shoot from sitting off cross sticks. This shoot is a privately held club shoot for anyone who can afford to participate your equipment, rifle, and ammunition is out of your pocket. This isn't high school sports where the taxpayer is bled to make sure everyone who wants to can participate at everyone else's expense, get that idea out of your mind right now. If you are a bpcr shooter you are allready equipped at your own expense. It is not inexpensive to say the least. You want your kid to shoot you need to teach by example and dig deep out of your OWN pocket that simple. I'm not on a tear here just explaining it the way it is. The club does an amazing.job of organizing the event that happens in less than 2 days each shooter shoots 8 shots at each of 6 targets at different ranges 48 shots per shooter. Typically an attendance of near 500 shooters. That's 24,000 one at a time controlled shots in less than 2 days . You shoot by their rules not come and demand they be changed to what you want or think is fair. They have their own website so check it out.
..mb

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 11/08/22.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "