Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by ribka
Correct Americans need more Iowa corn in their gas tanks.

Its worth a nuclear war so Iowa farmers get a handout so we can pay more for fuel and have 23 per cent inflation

makes sense to me

Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by cisco1
Ribka,

Where did Grassley vote to start a war with Russia?

F U C K I NG idiot.
I sent an email to Charles Grassley on this very issue. It appears there was some stuff in that bill that benefited Iowa and I suspect it was a chance for America (Iowa) to put a stick in the eye of Vlad Putin. I trusted Charles enough to know it was a good decision. I have also seen he has NOT supported more spending in Ukraine. It was a one time thing and If for some reason he votes "yes" again it's because there was something good for Iowa in the bill. The bottom line is, I trust Charles Grassley to make a good informed decision. I can't say that for some others.

In the end, I think Vlad's excursion into Ukraine is going to cost Russia and Vlad dearly. I don't mind being just a small part of that.

kwg
AS long the democRATS and left of center retards continue to demand the use of renewables[/b], corn is a great option. It is relatively cheap. The only thing that is taken out of the corn for ethanol is the sugar. Once the sugar has been converted to ethanol the rest of the grain goes to cow, chicken, turkey and pig feed. TWO PRODUCTS from one crop. The same with soybeans and soy diesel. Soy oil is also used in a million things other than food. Very little of the oil is syphoned off for soy diesel. Both soy diesel and ethanol help keep a floor on the price of beans and corn. I remember $1 a bushel corn and how many small farmers went bankrupt because of it. It's my understanding that the more expensive beans and corn get the less is used for fuel. It becomes less economical. But, that means nothing to an eco-warrior. The demand for renewables will never go away.
kwg

DDG

DDG[/url]

https://www.ers.usda.gov/amber-waves/2019/october/dried-distillers-grains-ddgs-have-emerged-as-a-key-ethanol-coproduct/#:~:text=Dried%20distillers%20grains%2C%20or%20DDGs%2C%20were%20the%20most,are%20typically%20used%20as%20a%20protein-rich%20animal%20feed.

Subsidizing an ineffective form of energy that destroys the environment and destroys engines

I’m all for it because Iowa is so awesome. Lol

Saliva Ukraine