Here's my Premier grade FA .454 Casull, which I had FA build for me in 1984. It has a 10" MagNaPorted octagon barrel, TSOB base and rings, trigger set at 2.75#, and sling studs. After many hundreds of rounds thru it, last year I sent it back to FA and had the forcing cone replaced and a replaceable firing pin installed.
In the past, I have also owned Casulls in 7.5" and 4.75" barreled versions, but sold them and kept this one, which I prefer for hunting. I am presently loading up my dwindling supply of the original FA 260 gr JFP bullets in preparation for an upcoming hog hunt in TX. Wish they were still making this bullet- I once shot a boar hog that was facing me, bullet went in between the shoulders, traversed the full length of the hog, and exited.
I always carry it with the hammer down on an empty chamber, for safety.
During the time I've owned it, I have had 2 Leupold 4x and 2 Burris 4x pistol scopes on it- all 4 were sent back to the factory to be repaired after excessive recoil did them in. I now have an Ultradot Gen 2 mounted up, with zero problems so far.
I currently own two Rugers in .480 Ruger, a SRH and a SBH Bisley- both reliable, rugged firearms, but the FA is like an old friend.
To build this handgun today would probably run well over $3K! My nearly 40 YO version will last me as long as I am around, I'm sure.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....