FYI

Wilson Combat has a fair number of their SS 5.56 barrels on sale for under $200.

I only have one WC barrel, a fluted 16" & after I finally got a bolt fitted to it, it shoots very well & cleans easily.

With 77gr IMI Razorcore, the 1st 5 shots after initial sight-in went into well under an inch with 3 of them cloverleafing. My handloads do just a bit better.

Even though the barrel has intermediate gas, with a Sprinco Standard (white) spring & an H1 buffer, it's a tad over-gassed to my preference, throwing brass to just forward of 3 o'clock..............I'd really be happier with it closer to 4 o'clock, but it is reliable & doesn't seem to be beating up the brass, so I may just leave it alone, or I may put on an adjustable gas block.

They chamber the barrels VERY TIGHT (short) on headspace, so you may have trouble finding a bolt to fit & they do not offer a fitted bolt to buy with the barrel.

Of 6 or 7 bolts that I had on hand, none would headspace.........all were too tight to chamber a GO gauge. But it would take a -.002", not a -.001" so between .001-.002" short.

So I had to stone the lugs on a bolt to get it to fit................after that, it's been perfect.

The chamber of the barrel was nicely done as was the rifling & the finish, both inside & out on the barrel, was very good.

$200 for a quality SS barrel is not too bad.

MM