Originally Posted by Dp1975
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You've not "explained" your gut felt whine,or innate Estrogen Levels. Hint.

Read what I wrote again and simply answer in kind,with ALL of your Hurt Feelings,should it "help" your "reality". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You've not "explained" your gut felt whine,or innate Estrogen Levels. Hint.

Read what I wrote again and simply answer in kind,with ALL of your Hurt Feelings,should it "help" your "reality". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........

You really are a dumba$$. Anyone that is ok with what the democrats are doing and what is coming is a freakin retard. So your fine with the extra taxes that will be taken out of your little paycheck to pay for all the freebies? Your fine with unlimited illegals, the transgender freak movement and the green deal? You really think we gonna run this country on rainbows and windmills you fhuqking moron? Your little 401 K is gonna be worth less and less as the price of everything continues to get higher. You wanna talk estrogen? Apparently you was mentally neutered as a kid and have been brainwashed into thinking this is all great cause you got a job lol. The democrats need worker ants like yourself that just keep plugging away while they suck you dry with taxes and freebies and your oblivious or your a closet transgender freak.
Talk about a piece of Schitt? You must be looking in the mirror.

And save your queer comeback with something you think is intelligent. Anything you need to say to me needs to be done in person so I can feed you your front teeth you wormy Bit€H I don’t know you and am glad of it but your attitude personifies what’s wrong with people nowadays. And while I can’t stomp a mud hole in every dumass in America I’d enjoy starting with you

Attached Images