Originally Posted by Geno67
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Geno67
Originally Posted by dassa
Does it really matter why people voted the way they did if fraud is going on? Do you really think the fraudsters have a limit, say, they'll only cheat if they need 10,000 ballots, but if they need 10,001 they'll let the real winner win?

If the voting fraud gets cleaned up, it'll matter a ton. Florida was a red state that was made redder by all the lunacy of the last couple of years. You look at the rest of the country and about a third of the states are more purple than red or blue. If the fraud is removed, they go blue when they would have been red.

Individual medical decisions should never be mandated by government at any level for any reason other than inability to understand the medical options and no family members left.
Then why did the Republican candidate win the governorship? Are you implying that these people are so stupid that they don't realize abortion is once again a state issue? Wouldn't it make more sense to elect a dem governor if abortion were the motivation for their vote? Or just vote a straight dem ticket?

Again the abortion issue was a red herring to get the gullible to overlook the fraud, and put off taking any real action because they hope we'll have a better campaign next time.

Florida was a red tsunami. Every state level office went red by double digit margins. Florida has strict Voter ID, strict laws against voter fraud, severe prison terms for anyone caught trying to commit voter fraud, no mail-in ballots sent to every voter, no ballot drop boxes, no ballot harvesting, no ballots accepted for days after Election Day and no counting for days until the desired result is achieved by the Democrat Party.

We no longer have to worry about FL. I was talking about other states.

That said - I personally know a very large number of people who voted against the red candidates specifically for that reason. More than half of them would have voted red.

Only a fool would think the dems need a red herring as cover to cheat when and where they can. After the widespread cheating in 2020 followed by the cover given to the cheaters by legacy media, you’re either delusional, terribly naïve, brain dead or in on the fix to think they won't.
Do you realize you're making my point for me?