Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Flame away, but it's what Mastos ran on, and it worked. It was a single issue for the young voters, energized them, and they voted blue.

So then what is your point, we should cave to late term abortions?

I don't think that is his point Barkoff... don't shoot the messenger.

That is what resonated with young voters, like 30 somethings and under...
And MORE of them got out and voted, than those of us in our age range who are against what she was running on...

Personally once again, I don't believe the demo "RATS got the number of votes that was claimed, and conservatives didn't have all of their votes counted... what I believe is Republican votes aren't even counted in some of these districts, who are evidently ran by demo 'Rats... they are just destroyed and they make up numbers cast from those on the right... and just make up numbers to make it sorta sound half ass believeable...

me, I ain't buying it...

The only time a demo 'RAT tells the truth, is when they are actually thinking they are lying, but they managed to get their facts backasswards, resulting in a truth by default.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez