Originally Posted by Fubarski
If ya wait for it to come to *you*, you've wasted your time, energy and life.

When it comes for *you*, you'll be outnumbered, surrounded and outgunned.

Militia type organization is necessary, ta have any positive effect on the bigger situation, as the Founding Fathers knew.

Didn't mean to suggest I did not understand such things, or that I wasn't prepared to join my friends. I have a bit of experience with combat and know what will work and what won't. Cunning out maneuvers a majority damn near every time.

Deadfalls are in place. Punji pits as well. Most punks won't make it to my house.

I was mostly trying to inquire what I might do in regards to fodder for the arms, or shooting amusement. Air rifle? Start making my own BP, or recharging primers? Buy a bow? Slingshot? I already know how to hurl a boomerang and can surprise both fish and people with a speargun.

Rough numbers in the inventory would include over 5K shotgun shells of various styles and gauges. 8K rimfire and the ability to reload for the LR. 2K+ loaded CF rifle ammo. 12-15K primers and about 125# of powder, and I reload all. Haven't purchased any CF ammo of any sort for near 10 years.

Have about 1K pounds of lead in several varieties, and maybe a thou of unloaded pieces of brass. I cast .17, .22, .30, .35, .38 .40, .41, .44 RB .45 and .50 cal bullets, and have somewhere around 2K cast bullets sitting idle. Also have several CF rounds I do not cast for. They account for about 4K worth of J-bullets.

I sold a few guns about a year back, so I don't cast for them anymore. No more Hornet, 1/4 bore or 7mm casting.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain