I'll add this. I know John and Leighton and have met face to face more than once. Both would give the shirt off their backs. Both are fine upstanding people. Both have given freely of time, advice, help and hopefully eventually I have paid it forward or back somehow to both of them.

The rest of this... meh.. military or not, jokes or not, its old. Boring. worthless. At least to some of us. hence the change at the fire.

Used to be for talking things not digs on your wife or mother. Both of who I'd defend in person until you don't feel very well. There is a point. Used to be. That lines didn't need to be crossed.

Not that my opinion is worth much, or anything, or that I"m even a good person. But this is just another sign of the times. Unfortunately.

Seems to me I'm wrong maybe on the TN folks being the downturn.. maybe it was allowing the constant GFY BS to start.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....