Unless you have projector (ellipsoid) style headlights, they are a waste of money.

I've read that on the internet on several forums. But the headlights on my 2014 F150 were terrible. I didn't realize how terrible until we bought a newer 2020 Explorer that my wife drives. After driving the Explorer at night, I had to try something.

I ordered a set of these.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XKSQQB6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I figured I've wasted $60 on worse ideas and decided to give them a try. They aren't in the same league as my Explorer but were a definite improvement. I could have spent several hundred for complete headlight assemblies and had better, but for the money I'm happy. They don't project light much farther down the road, but the light is white instead of yellow and is brighter.

The light beam is in a flat oval shape. The bulbs are adjustable. If you allow the light beam to be vertical it will blind other drivers. If adjusted so the beam is horizontal to the ground, it isn't any worse on other drivers than the factory bulbs. It was a simple job of just plugging them in.

I did order a set for my 2007 Tacoma. The new bulbs are longer. I had no trouble fitting them in my Ford, but the battery is in the way on one side and the wiper fluid tank on the other. They were a no-go on my Tacoma.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.