Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by ironbender
I was hoping (in one hand 🤔 ) that LED replacement bulbs for stock halogens had made a transition to direct replacement. Alas.

They have. Go to the Headlight Revolution website or YouTube channel. Plenty of educational videos about LED replacement bulbs and other options.

I bought a new F-250 in ‘21. Wanted the Quad beam LED’s but it he only way to get them was with certain packages in the 5 thousand dollar range. I bought it without them with the plan of simply replacing the bulbs with quality LED bulbs. The stock headlights are lame.

I replaced the bulbs with GTR Ultra2 bulbs. Watch the comparison videos on Headlight Revolution.
Great swap.

A friend bought a new truck with the Platinum Package the same month, so it was fully loaded with the Quad beams. We compared the two on a mountain side during an elk hunt this year and my replacements are better. Especially the fog lamps which are now like 2 extra headlights

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yowsah they’re pricey. But I think I’ll try ‘em. Gotta polish lenses first - or try. RC you sound happy with them.

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill