I was on the elementary playground at the Whittier School. I thought it was kind of neat to hear of the shooting, not knowing how tragic it really was. I remember how many kids stayed home from school to watch the funeral as their parents told them how historic this event was.

All the aftermath and speculation that still exists is interesting. We visited the site last winter and the distance from the book depository to the location of Kennedy when he was shot is not as far as they made it sound. 3 shots in a matter of seconds is easy to do when you start with the gun loaded and reload twice after the first shot.

The mystery still seems unsolved today, although there are many others that speculate as many as 11 shots fired. After visiting the site and talking to some of the people hanging around there with all sorts of pamphlets and documents stating multiple shooters, I can't make any conclusions myself from all that data.

We spent quite a bit of time looking for Oswald's grave, it isn't easy to find.

While we were in Hico, Texas, they have a museum that has similar evidence that Billy The Kid actually got out of New Mexico alive and lived to an old age in Texas. It is obvious that lying and misrepresenting facts, isn't something new...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]