I’m not in the FAR north of AK, but I’ve worked on the slope, and still regularly work in the interior. -40 is common in my working conditions.

What you’re asking for doesn’t exist in a single kind of garment. Snow isn’t wet when it’s really cold. Riding a snow machine is not a static activity and it’s easy to get overheated if you’re overdressed.

Layers is the key, and varying your garments for the specific conditions at the time and place.

For footwear, it’s a no-brainer: bunny boots. For basic light labor work, I wear carhartt bibs and jacket. For extreme warmth when it’s -40 or below, I wear silk long underwear, polypro above that, then street clothes, then a down puff jacket with a set of quilted poly bibs I still have from when I was in the Army then a synthetic shell.

For snowmaching I use a basic off the shelf set of Klim jacket, bibs and gloves. I’ve only ridden down to about-20 or so, so take that for what it’s worth.

For on the slope, FR carharts we’re provided by my employer, but I never spent for than 30 minutes or so outside- there was always a running truck nearby.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.