Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
There’s an awful lot of members here who haven’t said a word on this thread.

I guess most of you just stopping by are the silent type who likes to quietly help others fight 2A without letting on that you did anything….Am I right?

Or are you the type that just runs your mouth endlessly here about politics, but asked to spend 10 minutes emailing companies where the link to each company, and what you can put on your email to say is already provided to make it easier for you to help.

But even that isn’t enough to get some help outta everyone here?….We are all lost in this fight, because you as a collective group sure talk a big story of action, but can’t even find 10 minutes of you time to help.

🦫

Remember when Washington passed 1639?? The collective group here shrugged their shoulders told folks in Washington good luck hopefully you win court. But now it’s in your back yard none of us are not doing enough to bail you guys out of this??

Yup, you’re not doing enough!

I actually don’t remember Washington State members calling out for our help. Maybe the WA. Guys didn’t do a good job putting the word out on the Fire. You obviously remember, so what did you do?

Did it get challenged in court for being unconstitutional? If it did, what was the outcome?

Remember Virginia and Jackmountain, Cash, G500, and others hammering away about Northam and his group trying to disarm law abiding citizens? I didn’t fly out but $500 dollars of my money went into the VCDL war fund. I did something more than just ignore or do a slow drive-by on their threads and look the other way.

Don’t be a dick on this, John. You either see the benefits of helping to overturn 114 in court and send a good message to anti-gun orgs - that Oregon, as lame and Blue as they come will beat you in court, other States will as well.

Thanks for the bump, Nugs

🦫

First thing you need to do is educate the 30%-40% people in supposed red counties that voted for this.. I’m not losing sleep anytime soon over this. Our rights to firearm ownership in Alaska is enshrined in our state constitution.

Article I, § 19 of the Alaska Constitution provides:
“A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The individual right to keep and bear arms shall not be denied or infringed by the State or a political subdivision of the State.”

I wish you all the best of luck…. Besides only company I buy from on that list is Nosler. So I might send them an email see where they stand on this. But I’m going to guess they are fudds like others in Deschutes County.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.