Beav’, unfortunately you’re right. We’ve lost trapping and a few other things in NM because everyone talks a good fight on line, but doesn’t do jack sh it that matters. Talking tough on FB, Twitter, 24 Hour doesn’t change a dam thing. It’s my experience the ones that talk the most sh it on line do the least. If this can be beat in a state like OR, it sends a pretty loud message.

Keep up the good fight and we should all do what we can. Have a few more to send.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
There’s an awful lot of members here who haven’t said a word on this thread.

I guess most of you just stopping by are the silent type who likes to quietly help others fight 2A without letting on that you did anything….Am I right?

Or are you the type that just runs your mouth endlessly here about politics, but asked to spend 10 minutes emailing companies where the link to each company, and what you can put on your email to say is already provided to make it easier for you to help.

But even that isn’t enough to get some help outta everyone here?….We are all lost in this fight, because you as a collective group sure talk a big story of action, but can’t even find 10 minutes of you time to help.

🦫