Dennis,

I've used H 414 in the 22.250 with a fast twist and the 75 A Max, 80 gr A Max and 75 BTHP...

yet even tho the velocity spread was the highest of any load tested, the most accurate load used H 414, from 100 yds out to 400 yds.
with ANY of the three bullets...

I tripped over at a later point tho... the fastest velocity and accuracy combination with those bullets turned out to be 33.5 grains of 4064, which gave an MV of 3350 fps out of a 24 inch barrel from Pac Nor, 1 in 7 twist, Stainless barrel.

Don't know if you remember when we had the Campfire Get Together in Texas at Ed Too Many Letters place, we had a long distance shoot. you won that one, until they found one target that I hadn't put my name on.. my group was the smallest. I was shooting that 22.250 with the 1 in 7 Twist Pac Nor barrel on a Ruger 77 Mk 2 action, and my load was the one above... 33.5 grains of IMR 4064 with a 75 grain BTHP....

So that should attest to its accuracy potential.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez