Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Oakster
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Jeep Ford and Chevy.... They must not care about marketing to 50% of the Country.

Maybe they dont want to pay marketing money to their e-vehicle competition. Money supporting Twitter is also supporting Tesla. That would be reason enough to find other places to spend marketing money I bet.

Ummmmm you're not very bright are you? How many people using twitter do you think drive electric vehicles? I'm betting not very many; some but not most.

They're virtue signaling, nothing more.
ETA: I may just trade my Chevy in on a Toyota. I'm tired of this shiet.

You are kidding right? Twitter is play land of EV, the federal government is pushing EV, all auto makers are going EV, Taxpayers are subsidizing charging station networks for EV through the infrastructure bill, with every single state having to produce a plan to implement, starting right now. Dodge has announces the end of the gas powered Challengers / Chargers to be replaced with electric. People in all walks of life use electric cars. I live in Wyoming and there are around 400 total in the state is all, because it just doesnt make sense out here, but If you dont beleive that Ford, Chevy and Dodge are trying to gain market share in EV's, and may not want to give money to Elon Musk when there are other alternatives, you might be the dumb one.

Twitter users driving EV's dont matter at all to what I said. My post said that advertising money by the big three, spent on Twitter, would go into the pockets of Elon Musk, who owns Tesla, has the market share and the momentum with EV vehicles and would not be a wise business choice.