Yep, and to top it off the Lehigh/SSK breech plugs cost less than a Knight OEM plug. Knight chose to go with 416SS and brazed in the vent liner but Lehigh/SSK was making them for Knight at one time. The plugs Knight sells that say "vented" have the vent liner brazed in and its a pita to replace.

The real beauty of the Knight DISC Elite/Extreme type rifles is that most parts interchange. So for example if you bought a Mountaineer but wanted to save some weight you can swap out the barreled action for a Ultra lite barrel kit. Those were just on sale for about $290 shipped. You could do the same thing to an Extreme but you will need another breech plug and maybe minor inletting for the recoil lug. Just use an Elite stock though and it will drop right in. Not all Extreme stocks are inlet for both lugs.

https://www.muzzleloaders.com/product-category/muzzleloader-shooting-supplies/muzzleloader-barrels/

Plus Knights can be converted from FPJ to bare primer to Western within minutes. Although the Western conversion kit is pretty expensive and i have not found a cheaper way around it. Personally i would not bother with percussion and a DISC based rifle. I would look for an older model like the MK85. Its a much simpler design and a better choice if just hunting states with the open ignition requirement. If you hunt other states then the Ultra Lite would be the best choice in Western and then buy the parts to convert it to bare primer. Sportmans sells the kit for under $70 with the OEM Knight plug. It will get you by long enough to get the Lehigh/SSK plug and a pack of vent liners.