Minnesota and Iowa Guys? What Gentlemen? NO Sven and Ole Jokes?

Sven was out hunting with Ole, they are split up...
Sven comes across this beautiful well built blonde who is half nude...
She smiles at him and Says " Hi Honey, are you game?"
Sven says NO, I'm NOT Game...
She says " Well I sure am!"
Sven didn't know what to do, so he shot her...
Gets on his cell phone, calls Ole, says " Hey Ole, get over here.. I got one!"

Ole and Sven are out hunting... Ole accidently shoots at a deer and misses, but hits Sven.
He calls for an ambulance on his cell phone.. they come and get Sven and Rushes him to the hospital.
he is immediately rushed into surgery.
Doctor comes out of surgery and tells Ole, "sorry we couldn't save your friend Ole"
Ole starts to cry.. Doc tells Ole " I know you and Sven were out deer hunting.. the next time you accidently shoot your hunting partner, just because you shot him, doesn't mean you have to gut him"...

Sven comes down from International Falls to visit his cousin Ole in Duluth.
They are walking down the Street, and Sven eyes what he thinks is a beautiful woman walking down the opposite side of the street.
Sven is all excited and tells Ole, "look at that babe.. She's for me.. I'm going to go over there and ask her for a date."
Ole tells Sven, "forget about it... She's a lesbian Ole, she won't go out with you..."
So Sven walks up to the gal he thinks is so gorgeous, and gives her his best opening line...
" Hey babe, My friend Ole tells me you're a Lesbian, so then, HOW are tings in Beirut?"

15 years living back there.. I use to know a million of 'em.. not good jokes but always good for a chuckle...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez