The OP was sniffing a BR and I get the appeal,as it is a MAGNIFICENT chambering. Mild manners,no bullschit,exceptional brass and dies,which all in conjunction,seemingly beg to please. Win/win. Hint.

I think highly of the Seex Kreed and actually have more of them,than I do BR's. That's due the fact,that there are some EXCEPTIONAL Factory Rifles offered and chambered same,where it isn't so for the 6BR. Hint.

The OP never stated the application and if only as per always,I gotta have a few good reasons to leave a 223 behind,if it isn't just curiosity in regards to a new chambering. I just nabbed an action the other day,have a GB Outlander coming in the Mail and have a TT flatty laying in wait,for a 21" 7" RPM 223 SALAMI build. Bus the bolt,weld on new handle,yada,yada,yada. That being said,my newest CTR(20" S/S) chambered same,seems to do fine with 75 ELD magfed Smooches. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Not that I don't LOVE my Baby Montucky 6BR. Hint.

Just sayin'...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."