Easier to bump 1/2 mm than 1mm wink

Pete, I had a #1, Pac-Nor 1V contour, carried to 26", Kepplinger trigger, their gunsmith had built one that Chris told me shot about 1" groups, IIRC, at 500. That might be off.......or not.....but they had glass bedded the forearm........NOT your customary route.....but I told them to do mine that way. Long story, I shot 3 into < .5" at 330 yds with 105 amax........who says #1's can't shoot?!? smile

I had many built, most on 700s, and one on a Stiller, that last was 24" 700V taper, 8 twist, and shot 1/4" at 200 yds time and again. Bartlein and Jewel btw. Hands down my fave round for all out accuracy.

That said, as stick said - Factory rifles.........and yes ammo, make a 6CM very intriguing........it feeds w/o any mods, and has a bit more speed, though likely 1/2 the bore life.

All that said, I have NEVER owned any 6mm that failed to shoot well under moa. 243s, 6 Rem, BRs...

As to killing, dumped my farthest deer kill, lasered right at 400. Killed several with it with 105 amax and even the 95 BT in a Nesika Bay Predator that had a 10T....that was a sweet SS bolt rig with great walnut. Shot 1/2" at 200 with those 95s btw.....so many choices.

Enjoy KY221.