Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by Trystan
Its the only pack I've used where I can pack 100 lbs comfortably.

Best hunting pack setup on the market today IMO.

Trystan
Just curious what other high-end packs you've spent time with?

Hi Jordan, I've packed with the kuiu pro lite, stone glacier, x2 Eberlystock, SO and some others that I don't recall the names of. In all of those instances it was pack swapping with fellow hunters although I have packed with a good number of less expensive packs. IMO the Eberlystock F1 mainframe setup shined when loaded heavy and other hunters who swapped with me came to the same conclusion. Have you had the chance to try an F1 mainframe? I'd be curious what your analysis is and certainly value your input and experience as well.

Trystan
Trystan,

I have not used the F1 personally. I wondered what packs you were comparing to when you mentioned that the F1 is the best you've used. I'm still curious if you had owned some of the other high-end packs, like SG and SO, and adjusted and set them up for your body, specifically, if they'd have done better for you.

My Eberlestock experience is limited to the Gunslinger II and the Just-One, and they weren't in the same league as the Kifaru, SO, MR packs I've owned and been around.