I’m good for now and I just need to finish off my last project by selling my old 2002 dodge. I bought a 2010 f150 work truck at auction with a blown motor for $4000. I’ve put a new reman motor in it. 5 yar unlimited mile warranty. Tax , tag , and title I’m into it for @$9900. It’s a straight and well kept truck. It was used by the guy who marked underground utilities for a local waste water company in south Florida. I bought it sight unseen online so was cringing a little as I arrived to pick it up. Turned out to be a steal. Seats are near perfect as they had seat covers on from new. Guys in the yard said the guy who drove it was fat and lazy. It mostly sat and idled. It’s why it blew up I’m sure. 5.4 with age doesn’t get enough oil to the cams at idle. They’ll heads came apart. Found a piece of valve in the intake manifold !
Friends have bought new and used F350 diesels in the last year and they were stupid expensive. I’m thankful I don’t feel the need for new expensive cars and trucks. I’ll keep buying and fixing older vehicles for cash cheap.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !