In Washington if you are involved in a justified shooting or it’s ruled as justifiable self defense then you are immune to civil suits or further actions against you. If the state takes you to trial and you are found not guilty the state is required to pay all your legal fees and costs. So while this state has been going downhill we still have historically enjoyed a fairly decent stance towards our 2A rights. It’s only been the last decade where they’ve been trampled on by the new transplants and liberal geeks.

If I’m ever forced to use my firearm in self-defense I will be so clearly justified that the question of what ammo I’m using won’t be asked. If it is asked they can shove the answer up their ass because it changes nothing regarding the justification and justification is all that matters in those cases.

I do tailor my ammo to the perceived target. If I’m in the woods hollow points and heavy hard cast are in the cylinder or mags. If I’m in populated areas where innocent bystanders are present I carry lightweight or pre-fragmented rounds like Glaser Safety slugs or RBCD. I know there are some who don’t like lightweight or pre-fragmented rounds because they’ve read reviews but in my experience, real life experience, I’ve found those rounds to be devastating when used within their intended parameters just like any bullet.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~