Originally Posted by basdjs
I’m shocked! Not about the carding but that you guys actually shop at Walmart! WTH

in our town it is the only real acceptable social place to run into all your church friends....

even on nice sunny days, people will go into Wally World and push a cart around the store for hours.... its not unusual for people to spend 4 to 5 hours in there looking for nothing in particular...

NOT Wally World but Winco across the street ( supermarket), I tore into some fat guy and his wife, who were riding around the store in those little motorized shopping carts.. overweight trailer trash types.... they were just stopping and opening containers, 'smelling the contents', sticking their fingers in the jar to scoop up a "taste", and put that jar back on the shelf, and get a fresh one to throw in their cart.

The guy's response " well I put the lid back on, they make it so you can remove it and then put it back on!" I just left before I knocked him off his cart and onto his 300 lb + fat ass....

Do these people take classes on how to be friggin Stupid Asses?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez