Originally Posted by pete53
your full of B.S. as a guide
You know a BS guide would not last long. I"ve guided since the 80s. And been involved in shooting and recovering likely well over 1000 big game animals. Probably more. I was over 100 personally with a bow, including instinctive bows before I quit the counting nonsense. Modern arms there is no telling. I still get called quite often to come find an animal for people.

You simply have not tried the correct way with some things and it shows. I've also done the same and had horrible results.

Difference is some of us learn and continue to learn. We owe it to the animals we shoot to kill them as quickly as we can and recover them to utilize what we have shot the best we can.

Thats where it pays to pay attention. You do your thing. It works fine. If its hard and you enjoy fine. But if you have lost one to a gut shot the simple answer is here. You can pay attention or pass.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....