Did you bother reading the regulations? I live in TX and they clearly state you cannot break a deer down any further than the 4 quarters and backstraps in the field. That is the minimum you must take off a deer but you can also take the neck meat, rib meat, flank meat and shanks but the 4 main quarters and backstraps must be whole. It is NOT legal in TX to completely bone a deer out in the field. That is the law and I seriously doubt an outfitter in TX encouraged you to break the law. Not buying that part of it.

For all you idiots calling the GW a dick, he is enforcing the law. When you hunt in states other than your own (I have held licenses in 13 states) you need to read the regulations for those states. I grew up in CO but when I hunted in WY, MT, UT, OK, TX, CA, AZ, NM etc... I made sure I did things in accordance with the laws in those states and ignorance of the laws will not prevent getting a ticket.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!