Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by ericn
A smack to the top of the head of that pit would have stopped that in a hurry. Folks these days are non decisive pussies.

I hope you are never unfortunate enough to get involved in a fight with a pit because your gonna lose thinking that way, there's only two or sure ways to get a Pit to release when they are serious.

1. shove a stick in between it's jaws and pull back.
2. Kill it.

If a Pit is serious about what it's biting a smack to the top of the head isn't going to make lick of difference.
True, you can beat yhe fugg out of em and they'll ignore it.

I’ve told this story here before but this thread is as good as any for its retelling…

An old friend of mine worked at Boeing on swing shift. He’d gotten home from work and after unwinding he went to bed but hadn’t fallen asleep yet when he heard something moving and banging on his front porch. He grabbed his Beretta 92 loaded with Hydroshocks and went to investigate. He didn’t see anything through the peephole so he slowly opened the front door and was face to face with a pit bull. He shouted at it to leave but it growled and was posturing like it was going to attack so he put a single 9mm Hydroshock right between its eyes. He said the dog just folded…and then 2 seconds later jumped up and took off running. 2 drops of blood was all that he found on his porch. That dog must’ve had a serious headache but was no worse for the wear. It would cross the street if it saw my buddy and went out of its way to avoid him but a point blank 9mm hollow point to the head didn’t do anything except keep the dog off his porch.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~