Originally Posted by rd7fox
First, to Rusty75, I'm sorry your post is getting sidetracked. I hope you end up with a knife that is just what you were looking for.

Rusty75 came on here and made a very specific request for a knife and wanted to stay under $150.

The very first post pathfinder76 made was to tell Rusty75 to up his budget and get a $300 knife.
The last post above from pathfinder 76 suggested a buy now $275 knife.

Maybe I'm judging pathfinder76 wrongly, but it seems to me that in between the 2 posts I cited, about all he has done is go off topic, stomp on Rusty75's post, and come across as someone far different than the character and manners of my friends. And, yes some of my friends are here on the campfire. Sorry, but I can not get used to this kind of behavior, nor do I want to.

If baffles me why people just can not pm someone they disagree with (especially when they make it personal) and just have a private conversation with that person and let the rest of us be ignorant of the ignorance.

MontanaCreekHunter ( or whatever it was) would do the same thing.

Highest $$$ doesnt always equal best.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz