I really dont shoot that much anymore. WHen I was younger , I started reloading. I shot .270 Win. , that got somewhat expensive so I shot a 22-250. Then I stopped shooting cause I was much more interested in bow hunting and made sense with a 4 month season instead of 9 day gun season in Wisconsin. I shoot my bow so much more . I even designed my house to a ranch so I can shoot 20 yds in my basement in winter . Then I got into muzzleloaders . An Encore 50 cal. , then TC Impact. They got boring and expensive too. Just the sabots were high. I bought a TC Hawken, then a custom barrel just for roundballs for $300. Then a TC Renegade , then another TC Renegade . Now I only shoot my TC Renegade a little bit. The problem is , I only hunt S.E. Wisconsin public land that is loaded wit hunters and pressure is so high they just wont move by muzzy season and thats after the gun season. It is hard to even see a deer by then, not to mention get one in range. I do like my TC Hawkens and Renegade more than my modern muzzys though. I make my own patches , roundballs too. and is very cheap to shoot. About 30 cents for 60 gr. of black , 12 cents for the #11 cap. I still have some caps I payed 5 cents for and some powder I payed $25 a pound for.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23