Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
That is great looking rifle and even better looking grouping! I bet those "elephant ball sacks" are pretty hard to get! smile

LOL, Thanks Jim, quick story about that sack, one night a frantic bud showed up with his 338 WM, seems a last minute spot opened up at elk camp, someone got sick, broke a leg or something and couldn't go, cant remember, he needed ammo, i opened that bag and yanked out a double handful of the 250gr SAF's out and set them down on 70gr IMR-4350, parked ATV with headlights shining on target at 100 yards, got him hitting 3 inches high from my pasture bench, he went on the hunt and got a nice 4x5 public land bull.

Long story short, i had forgot about that open bag for several months, well, the dirt daubers moved in, that and the general humidity and shop dust all the bullets tarnished badly, i dumped all them in a bucket of water to dissolve the dirt bee's work, let dry, then dumped in the Frankford Arsenal tumbler, that's where the tiny lead tips went on the A-Frames, guess that's some pretty good tumbling media ; ]

Trump Won!