Appendix out when I was a kid, so back in the days I woulda been removed from the gene pool early on.

Got sick as a dog, vomiting green water and mildly hallucinating for about five days in Africa, the worst part of that was walking out about a hour to the highway and then flagging down a ride for the 120 miles to Accra. The French couple in an old-style LandRover weren’t happy to do it but they did.

Wrecked on my bike and looked horrible for a while, raccoon bruising around both eyes, in hindsight prob’ly a minor skull fracture (I told the kids I was in a parent-teacher conference and never saw that purse coming, but when I got up off the floor I sure showed that lady what’s up grin )

Had three molars get infected and break off at the gum ( old root canals) over the last five or six years.

But...... when it comes to major health deals, just dumb luck so far. I’m grateful for every day of it.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744