I just completed a mule deer hunt at the Bosque. It's a pretty piece of land. Poorly posted, and access is nil unless you have horses or are willing to walk miles. Why this matters is that it takes many points to hunt an antlered animal there and it's likely to be a once-in-a-lifetime thing where you are over 55 years of age unless you pull a youth tag. I was the only MD hunter there with 12 elk hunters and by the fifth day of the season, all the elk hunters were gone. Half left the second day, and by day five all were beaten by the terrain. Three hunters were successful, one with a youth tag, one with a handicap tag that allowed him access to the entire Bosque, and one PA hunter in his 70's who nailed a nice bull about a mile in from the gates. For what it was worth the average hunter in my group was in his 60's. Points to hunt the second rifle season was in the high teens for elk. 12 points for me for MD. Where the boundary of the Bosque started, your access stopped. My problem with this is by the time you have the points to hunt it, you physically can't. I wrote a letter to the governor, letting him know that most hunters were senior citizens that were able to draw a tag for this SWA just by virtue of playing the long game, and then couldn't get into the interior to hunt. As I write this I have not received a reply and don't expect one. Nor do I expect the CPW to change a thing.